Our aim is to build strong and trusting partnerships with clinicians, helping them to manage their patients and focus their resources as efficiently as possible.
We regularly share insights and research to encourage best practice.
Here is a selection of useful resources:Non-invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation (NPPV)
- Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation in COPD. The new evidence. FAQs (PDF, 310 KB).
- Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation in COPD. The new evidence (PDF, 1,1 MB).
- NIV in acute hypercapnic respiratory failure (PDF, 368 KB).
- Non-invasive ventilation in chronic hypercapnic COPD (PDF, 378 KB).
- Weaning from mechanical ventilation (PDF, 519 KB).
- Sleep apnoea and cardiovascular disease (PDF, 351 KB).
- Obstructive sleep apnoea and impaired glucose metabolism (PDF, 336 KB).
- Obstructive sleep apnoea and stroke (PDF, 369 KB).
- Obstructive sleep apnoea and driving (PDF, 375 KB).
- Obstructive sleep apnoea in obese patients with type 2 diabetes in a primary healthcare (PDF, 396 KB).